Creative Business Development with David Cutler


Greetings!

Here is info about me with examples of my projects for our discussion about what works (and doesn't) ...


FYI, this page link is: https://bit.ly/David_Cutler_Intro

As an experienced Sales and Marketing Team Leader and revenue generator. I ensure we make our numbers, build skills, and find inspiration in the field. 

I am always open to conversations about career opportunities with companies that match my open enthusiasm to ...
  • Clarify our reciprocal relationships and quickly increase revenue ...
  • Where ambitious, innovative actions are needed to make an impact ...
  • At the intersection of Customer Success and Business Development.
My goal is to be an inspiring and productive part of a team committed to growing business with positive attitudes towards learning, sharing, and evolving. I am always eager to exercise my ability to initiate and manage innovative, yet attainable, projects that require an integrated strategy across multiple departments. 

Take a quick pass thru my LinkedIn to see what and who we have in common:

Currently... my business is helping people sell better as a B2B Business Development Coach. See more about my Sales Strategy & Tactics at DavidCutler.net

 I also write for www.TruthRefinery.com to translate leading-edge Web technologies for non-tech business units - including  AI, LLMs, IoT, Blockchain, and (yes) NFTs.

My POV on BizDev for Customer Success:


- 10-step plan for go-to-market success (with an AI twist, of course):

- 7 Proven Ways to Ring The Bell and Grow Value, Trust, Sales:

- Tips for "Selling Out": 


Details:


Choose a time to talk - https://calendly.com/dcutler 
- We can use my Zoom - http://bit.ly/DavidCutler_Zoom

DavidCutler.net - My Home Page for Sales Strategy and Tactics
TruthRefinery.com - Growth tactics using Web3's velocity of trust
EatMedia.com - This digital sandbox you are playing in now

Pitches & Projects to Discuss: 
(click to enlarge)











































...

Wow, you made it all the way down here... So, you get more:

Check out a selection of proposals, presentations, and sales support docs.

Thank you for the interest in getting even deeper on me...

All the best,







617-331-7852
david@davidcutler.net