For a Discussion with Exclusive Concepts


Hi Pritha - Thank you for the helpful phone chat today. I am interested in both your Marketing position and your Account position. My hope is to earn a conversation so we can clarify which role is the best match for my capabilities and your goals. 

So... I put together this page to demonstrate my hands-on attitude and initiative. 

Below is a slide deck on my experiences. This is not necessarily a stand-alone deck, but can enhance our next discussion.

FYI, this post is at:  www.bit.ly/CutlerIsExclusive

Details for David - See my home page at DavidCutler.net 

- Contact: 617-331-7852 dcutler@eatmedia.com - Zoom Call
- Updated Resume - Word Format or PDF

My POV:
- I created this Agency Partner Portal: http://partners.creativechaos.co/
- Sharing around the Digital Buffet here at EatMedia.com 



Thank You.