If you are tired of hearing me push you to make your mobile presence better... sorry... 'cause here is more.
You can start with the 7 Secrets of Mobile Apps and Development and video excerpts from our Mobile Strategy Workshops with Ballast Lane Applications.
Below is a new infographic from our friends at Kissmetrics with interesting reality-checks for what your customers want out of their mobile experience with you.
FYI - Facts and Stats To Tweet:
- In 2013, mobile phones will overtake desktops as the most commonly used device to access the web.»tweet«
- The % of purchases made from mobile devices on Black Friday 2012 increased 40% compared to 2011.»tweet«
- PayPal reported that Black Friday 2012 mobile payment volume increased 190% compared to 2011.»tweet«
- 166% more people shopped via mobile devices on Black Friday 2012 compared to 2011. »tweet«
- Most consumers wait about 5 seconds for a website to load on their mobile device compared to 3 seconds for most desktop consumers. »tweet«
- One study found that the mention of a location or city name in a mobile ad can improve click-through rates by 200%. »tweet«
Source: How Mobile is Changing Business – Infographic