You Can't Go Back

As I prepare my summary of another exceptionally valuable Inbound marketing Summit (we were in Dallas last week), I have one realization to share asap...

Every company that I've had a conversation with about their commitment to Social Media projects are all telling me the same thing - once they get a taste of what their audience is really saying and thinking, THEY CAN'T GO BACK!

They say that it has become essential to know key facts like their brand's reputation (and their competitor's). Not just for crisis management - but ongoing - for both tactical shifts and strategy alignment. The value of accurately monitoring their market makes next step decision-making much easier than it was before (read: more efficient, more accurate, and cheaper).

Let's discuss the steps to set up your listening tools - it starts with what is being called your Social Media Dashboard. The conversation is continued on my New Marketing Labs post