As we wait for this annoying "financial crisis" to blow over, let's at least concentrate on valuable projects that will get approved... ones with the right ROI - that's big Return for little investment. This means putting resources into maximizing existing assets. Repurpose the old ... not necessarily investing in the new.
- Interactivate (add simple Web tools to proven sales processes)
- Reengage existing customers
- Contact that forgotten database of prospects
- Put a new spin on the current ad message
- Tweak your CMS to be more automated
- Find the efficiencies!
(Thanks to my good friend Tom Taylor for inspiring this post)