The World's Greatest Salesperson

Greetings! I am David Cutler - Thank you for coming to my winning entry for Ogilvy's search for the Word's Greatest Salesperson.

Watch the video below that demonstrates the most important thing in sales - the ability to communicate and persuade.

Point:
If you can (get others to help you) sell a brick, you can sell anything.

Goal: Advertising Agencies should focus on selling more stuff.



Contact me if you want to know more about The Brick ... Or how I got all this enthusiastic participation - david@davidcutler.net

(Hint: Assess and engage people that wanted to play along)

See more projects we are producing at the Ogilvy Innovation Lab.

I would love to help YOU be the 2nd Greatest Salesperson by sharing one of my favorite influences... Read "Ogilvy On Advertising" an important book on the truth about Sales to discuss with friends and clients, because it is even more relevant in this Digital Era.

Share this post
https://bit.ly/Sell_The_Brick